
Daddy said these two go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly! And, I happen to agree. They are the perfect compliment to each other....after church today, Noah took my phone into the playroom to take pictures of sissy. All I hear is..."Say cheesy cheese Sailer...:)" Then, my sweet boy comes to me, shows me the picture he took, and says...."Isn't she just beautiful in this picture mom?" Then, Noah walks into the playroom and says..."Sailer, didn't I tell you I was the man???!!!"
These two make my heart smile! Happy Sunday to you all!
2 comments:
Like your pictures. ;) I'm not sharing any of mine (other than the header) until after our Christmas cards go out b/c I don't want to spoil it! They should be here tomorrow!!! And, I even ordered a 20x30 of one of the shots. Can't wait to display that one. :)
OMGoodness...that is so totally precious! I'm so loving reading all the stories of your amazingly adorable children! And I'm so thankful I get to know them!!!
Post a Comment