Friday, August 21, 2009

One Crazy Week...in a few photos...:)

Many of you have been praying for our friends, the Tuckers (Ashly & Denny), and many have followed updates on Facebook and Twitter this week....well...drum roll please...here is the remarkably beautiful and flawless...Macy Brooks Tucker, who was born on Wed., August 19th at 5:00 p.m.! She was 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 inches long! And, most importantly, she was perfectly healthy, and mommy & daddy are doing fantastic! Ashly has already begun updating her blog with images of Miss Macy Brooks....to keep up, you may click the link above (the Tuckers). May God continue to bless our sweet friends as they take MB home today!!!
Yes...I had the honor of holding this miracle baby girl....she is so very beautiful & bears the sweetest resemblance to her brother, Brooks, who is watching and smiling upon her from heaven, I am sure!
Look at those perfect little pink lips!

Here is Noah at his very first soccer practice on Thurs. evening....poor thing! He was soooo exhausted from a long day at school..he wasn't quite himself, but we did discover that his dribbling skills are pretty good! Our challenge this season will be helping him understand the meaning of "teamwork," and that it's okay to try to take the ball from another player...haha! At one point during the drills, he got upset that the other players weren't sharing the ball...then, at another point, he was frustrated that he got pushed (it was an accident).....I have to admit...the rules of soccer go against ALL of our rules at home....importance of sharing and not taking things from others (a.ka. Sailer), but, from what I've been told, this season will be more comical than anything.....and, I shouldn't sweat it. So, I'm not. :)

Talking silently to one of his teammates...I would LOVE to know what they were saying...



Listening to Coach Vic...who we love so far! His son, Dawson (yellow t-shirt), shares the same birthday with Noah!




Pre-Drill pep talk....





Sorry...these pictures are randomly assorted, but last Sunday, I took a couple of pics at Tyler's graduation party at Jason's grandparent's house....since we've last seen her, cousin Maddie has started sitting up, and she's doing great! This is a MAJOR big deal for Chad and Kristin..I'm sure, b/c they do not have to lay her down or prop her up all of the time. Here is Noah with Maddie...he adores her! She looks a little scared here, but she didn't fuss at all. :)







Our two little Pendley princesses in their sweet denim outfits, which were NOT planned....it was perfect for a picture though! :)






Getting a kiss from Noah....Sailer actually loved Maddie's teething rings...probably because she also decided to cut ALL FOUR MOLARS this week....ahhhh! Seriously...can we fit anything else into this crazy week???








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable little Macy-Brooks is. She's beautiful.
Love the pictures of Noah, Sailer, and Maddie. Sweet!!!
I'm looking forward to going to Noah's soccer games. It will bring back memories. I hope he likes it. It is going to be hard when someone pushes him or makes him cry. I'm his NeNe and .....

Love NeNe

Beth Goff said...

Great pictures!!!! Macy is just too cute! Noah is going to be a great soccer player! Miss yall!

Ashly said...

Thanks for the post! Noah is adorable at soccer practice. I see your point about conflicting rules.....that's gonna be tough. Let us know when he has a game so we can come

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

Macy Brooks is gorgeous!! What a precious gift. I love the pics from Noah's practice. I can't wait to see him play! Our girls are precious in their denim...love the matching even if it wasn't planned! One of my fav pics is Noah's arm "around" Maddie. He is too funny!