Thanks to all of our sweet friends for sending encouraging thoughts and prayers our way concerning Noah's first day of Pre-K! I'm proud to report that it was Fantastic! It all began bright and early at 6:30 a.m.....by 7:30 a.m., Noah was in class and greeting his new friends! Since it was the first day, I was allowed to walk him in and take pictures. From this point, though, his teacher will come get him in the car line, which is actually easier anyway. We've decided that Jason will be taking him in the mornings and Sailer and I will pick him up. We're so excited! When we picked him up today...he didn't say much (very RARE for Noah!). I finally figured out that the poor boy was mentally exhausted! After all...7:30 - 2:30 is a LONG day if you're not used to it! :) But, after an afternoon nap, he was ready to fill us in on the details of his special day. I LOVE seeing the excitement in his eyes and the joy in his sweet face as he reflected on his day! Here are a couple of pictures taken before leaving.....

He was giddy about leaving for school!

Too grown up! How did this happen so fast?????

It didn't take him long to find his cubby :)

Everything's lookin' great so far mom! :)




A special bracelet that I bought for Noah last week when we learned that he would be attending Pre-K this week....it's a testament type of toddler bracelet with Jesus fish, "Know God, Know Peace" symbol, and FAITH jibbitz. I did my very best to explain what being a witness is all about...not sure how much he understood of this complex topic (he's only 4, you know!), but I believe that it's NEVER too early to start planting the seeds in these young hearts...:)

Surprise! We hid a matching robot watch in his backpak for him to wear! Noah is obsessed with time....which is good, I think. Maybe he'll never be late...:)

Proud of his new bag and shoes...:) Mommy was too!!! LOL!
8 comments:
Happy 1st day of school Noah! He looks so adorable, Summer. He's such a big boy now!
SO CUTE!!! He's precious and SO handsome! I am glad it went well... they just grow up too fast.
he's so big!!! he barely even looks like his older pictures! what a handsome little dude-he sounds like such a neat little kiddo! congratulations on pre-k=)
Noah looks so handsome!! I am glad his first day went smoothly. The picture of him giving you a thumbs up is just precious!
How come this makes me want to cry. I'm so proud but yet I'm sad. I love this little boy. Love the pictures.
Love NeNe
So glad Noah's first day was successful. :) He looked totally prepared - calm and cool. I hope he loves it even more as the week goes on! Congratulations mommy - you have a school-goer! :)
hey Summer,
Noah looks adorable:) Shelley told me you guys were at Myrtle. We stayed at Surfside (about 5 min. south of S. Myrtle) We had a blast. Now back to real life:(...glad you all are doing well. Take care...cheryl
My sweet Noah going to pre K. So hard to believe. I have to accept that he's a big boy and he has to grow up. He will always be my little Noah. Love him.
Love NeNe
Post a Comment