Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Too Much Fun!!!

This past Sunday, we had the pleasure of taking the kids up to Cumming to spend some time with Ashly & Denny again...I know, how lucky are we???? :) Ashly and Denny's pool area is like a water park..seriously! So, the kids were in heaven. The pool is a zero entry pool, which is similar to a beach, so the kids could sit in the water, splash, or wade into deeper water. It was perfect & so much fun! On the other side of the pool area, there is a super duper water slide! Here it is below....all of us had our turn on the slide, but Noah was probably the most excited about it! I lost count on how many times he went down....needless to say, the kids were completely worn out by the time we were able to pull them away.....

Sailer hung out with Ashly while I took a couple of pictures....they watched all of the boys coming down the slide!

Then, Sailer became fascinated with the ladder....climbing in, climbing out......Ashly is such a natural with children. We can't wait until baby T gets here in August!!!!


No comments: