
Here is Noah going down the slide the first time...he was a little unsure of it, so his form wasn't perfect, and he went VERY slowly.

Then, he got good! He was a HAPPY boy for sure!

Sailer watching for the boys....

Jason didn't really want me to post these pics, b/c he said it looked as if he was hurting Sailer, but I couldn't help it...they're too funny! Believe it or not, Sailer enjoyed the slide...although she kept her "Sailer face" on the whole time, which means she looked pretty unamused. She is extremely laid back....she just went with the flow...literally.

Rough landing, but Sailer didn't mind! :)
2 comments:
Awesome slide! Noah looked like a pro coming down that slide. I'm sure he had fun. Sailer, I'm sure enjoyed her time also. She's happy just being outdoors with the guys.
Susan
Those pictures of Sailer on the slide are GREAT!
Post a Comment