Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweet Friends :)

Last Friday evening, I got to accompany Jason on a very special pregnancy photo shoot for our friends, Ashly & Denny Tucker. The shoot was in the Old Mill section of Roswell. Many of you have heard me speak of the Tuckers...we think very highly of them, and we are in constant prayer for their little one, who will be born in August. Ashly has been blessed with a wonderful pregnancy, and just look how absolutely amazing she looks at 29 weeks!!!!!!! I believe Ashly will be posting a link to her pregnancy portfolio soon....visit her blog here for the latest updates :) The pictures are gorgeous!!!

Such a sweet couple...and, soon to be parents of sweet baby T!

Jason & I at Swallow at the Hallow....after dinner...such a fun place!


Crazy boys! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics of you guys. Prayers goes out to Ashley and Denny and their new baby on the way.
Susan

Ashly said...

That was a sweet post! We had fun with you guys this weekend. I'll post the link to the pictures tonight. Thanks to you and Jason again for such a great photo shoot! Love you both:)

Beth Goff said...

I cant wait to see the pictures!! Yall look so cute! I LOVE their pool... how fun!!!

Can't wait to see yall in August!