The wedding madness actually began on Friday with a special bridesmaid brunch at the Swan Coach House in Buckhead..which was sentimental to me, b/c this is where I had my bridesmaids luncheon almost NINE years ago! Wow. Our brunch was served on Sally's Porch....the weather was absolutely gorgeous....I had a wonderful time meeting all of the other bridesmaids for the first time..and, of course, sipping mimosas...:) Very tasty!

A cute little favor for me at my seat...

All the girls...who were very sweet! I LOVE meeting new people, and I hope to see these girls again in the future, although a couple of them live in Alabama, so I'm not sure that that will happen..:(

Me & the beautiful bride-to-be!

All of us standing outside of the front entrance to the House (I also got a picture with my bridesmaids in this same spot, so this was extra special)...from left...Meredith Woodson (Nathan's sister), Sara Patterson, me, Beth, Kendra Hammond, Kinzi Crow, and Ashley Dahl...what a pleasant start to the day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment