
Thursday, July 9, 2009
More Braves Baseball...
Hi Bloggers! Just a quick re-cap of this last week leading up to our 4th of July celebration at the Marietta Square..and, yes, I realize that these pictures probably should have been posted prior to the 4th of July pics, but somehow they were uploaded and hiding in a different folder on my desktop...so, here ya go! Last week, we went to another Braves game...it was game #3 for Jason and Noah..and game #2 for Sailer and I. Noah has become a huge baseball fan this season, so, clearly, he enjoys the games more than Sailer and I. However, this time, we were able to stay for almost the entire game! Sailer truly enjoyed herself....she mostly sat on my lap and took it all in. We had a blast...and, we even saw a few fireworks...:) Since the game was a 7 p.m. game, we knew that we would probably be in the direct sunshine for at least part of the game, so we tested Sailer to see if she'd keep her shades on, and, lo and behold..she did! Normally, she takes them right off, but not this time! Here she is about to go out the door for the game....so cute! I particularly love how you can see her eyes through the glasses...she looks a little stunned...haha! But, then again, what would you expect from our serious little girl???


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment