Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Weekend Wedding To Remember...

Hi Friends! Our family is still recovering from a super duper crazy busy weekend, but I am excited to share some pictures with you all! One of my dear friends, Beth Cantrell (now Parker), got married this weekend at First Baptist Church in Marietta. It was extraordinary! It was truly an honor to be one of her bridesmaids, and it was even more special b/c our Noah was the ring bearer. Let me just tell you...he was the sweetest ever! And, yes, I'm a little biased, I know, but I am the proudest momma right now, especially b/c he wasn't able to take a nap at all this whole weekend...and, yet, he did fabulous, and had the best manners and disposition. He was truly a little gentleman :) A short caption is included under each picture...they are in no particular order....
Noah and beautiful Emma Kate (flower girl) riding the Marietta Trolley to the reception at the Marietta Country Club....they met for the first time, and it was love at first sight...haha! They were tooooo sweet together..:)
Jason & Sailer at the reception....thank goodness for Jason this weekend! He was able to stay with Sailer while Noah and I ran all of our errands and prepared for the wedding...he is the best husband and father!!!

My baby girl sitting on the green outside of the reception hall....it was a GORGEOUS evening...no humidity...crisp, clean air...it reminded me of my wedding day in mid-September...

I can't believe how grown up he looks...

Emma Kate & Noah hanging out in the bridal parlor before the wedding began....




He looks like a little man here! I can't handle it...really...it makes me sad!

Noah and I with the beautiful bride-to-be....
If you don't know Beth, you're missing out! She is a HOOT! I love her truly!!!! She's a great gal!!!

Um....Michael Jackson who????? Noah broke it DOWN!!!

My sweet girl...this picture was taken as she was waiting in the reception hall for the bridal party to arrive. I had barely seen her all day, and the huge smile on her face when she finally saw me melted my heart! I couldn't wait to see her!!!!
My babes...:)

Sailer was happiest on the dance floor...my kids definitely are naturals when it comes to movin' and shakin'! :)

Two perfect 4 year olds....



My favorite picture of Noah....

The kids and I with Beth at the reception! Didn't she look so beautiful????

Emma Kate & Noah being introduced at the reception....hand in hand...sooo sweet!
Beautiful table arrangement....I am one to look at details, and let me just say that the details put into this wedding were unbelievable...right down to the sash of our bridesmaid gown...it was perfect!

Thank goodness for my mom for feeding Sailer for me....she loves her Nene!
Emma Kate & Noah gazing through the double doors at the reception hall waiting for Beth and Nathan to arrive....

Hopefully, I will be able to post a link to Beth and Nathan's professional pictures within the next month...their photographer was AWESOME...he became Jason's little buddy for the night..hehe! Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Nathan Parker!!!!! Hope ya'll have fun in ARUBA!!!!

3 comments:

Laura Ripley said...

Those pictures are priceless!

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

I looooove all the pics! I can't get over how grown up Noah looks either! I told Jason he is going to have to start paying him to be his little model. You looked beautiful on Saturday and Beth was breathtaking. What a wonderful wedding! I'm glad you can "relax" a little now. ;)

thedunns said...

beautiful pics :) I had no idea that Beth was getting married & I didn't know y'all were such good friends! I loved cheering with her...she's hilariosu :) Noah looks like such a little man & I'm sure you get teary-eyed looking at these pics. He probably won't look too different in about 14 years when he's going to prom! Beautiful family !!!!!!