Most of our weeks..as I've explained in previous posts, are spent at pools...whether it's our own or a friend's. This past week, we spent some time at Aunt Kristin's neighborhood pool, which had an awesome tunnel slide...sorry, didn't get a picture of it though. Noah LOVED it, except the water was a bit frigid, so the kids didn't get in as much as they normally do. Amber's girls, Ashlyn and Addison, also came by to swim. Here is Addison (2 years old) and Sailer below...it was very sweet...they kind of buddied up...:) Here, they both were playing with the top to a bottle...it amazes me what
little it takes to entertain these girls...by the way, doesn't Addison have the most adorable head of blonde curls? I don't think that you can see her pretty little face in any of these pics b/c of the curls blowing in her face, but she is one beautiful little girl. It makes me wonder what Sailer's curls will do....only time will tell...enjoy! :)


The kids found a shady spot....it was HOT that day! We all got a little scorched, I think :)

Sweet and silly girls! :)

Doesn't a day of swimming make you soooo tired? Look at my babies and their sunkissed faces after naptime??? And, NO, Noah doesn't sleep with Sailer in her crib...but, he likes to be the first one to greet her when she wakes up. So, sometimes, he'll climb into her crib to cuddle...he ADORES her...and, I ADORE them both. I love how sweet and giggly they are when they wake up :)

Sailer's sleepy face....she's stretching and trying to wake up. I LOVE these moments...
2 comments:
Sailer's hair looks so light in these pictures. I think it is highlighted from the sun! Lucky girl! The pic of them in the bed together is so sweet!
so cute!! carter does the SAME thing to kelsey.. he begs to go climb in her crib with her when we hear her wake up on the monitor. these boys are something, huh?
Post a Comment