Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day On The Square!

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a FABULOUS Independence Day! Our family sure did! This year, we invited several couples from our LifeGroup to park at the funeral home on the Marietta Square...of course, Jason took this opportunity to take pictures of all of the kids...it was soooo fun! A few weeks ago, our LifeGroup girls had a girls night craft night, and we all planned to dress the girls in similar dresses using the same fabric (thanks to Lindsey with Sugar Britches Kids!). They all looked like little dolls...and, they drew quite the crowd sitting on the front lawn of the funeral home. The first four pictures shown here are of all of the girls in their dresses...Sailer, Marlee, Charlotte, and Jocelyn. **To view more pictures from our 4th of July celebration, go to http://www.jasonpendley.com/. Click on "Events," then look for the Independence Day portfolio.

My baby girl...who, in this picture, bears a striking resemblance to my grandmother...wow. I'll have to find a picture to post..it's scary how much she looks like her here!

Sailer, Jocelyn (Joss), & Charlotte :)



Sweet Sailer...who enjoyed herself so much during her very FIRST fireworks show! As always, Sailer hung close to her momma (I didn't mind a bit!), and she wore her angel face all night long. I continue to be amazed at how completely different she is than Noah. She is our introvert for sure...very quiet, mild-mannered, timid, and purely sweet. Noah, on the other hand, is our big talker....in fact, Jason and I didn't know quite know what to do with ourselves on the ride home. Noah wanted to ride home with my parents, so we had Sailer by ourselves. WOW. What a quiet ride....lol! About halfway home, Sailer started calling my name, and when I looked back at her, she just smiled and giggled. Then, I'd turn away..and, she would do it again. I loved it. I don't experience many of these moments with my girl, b/c Noah is always talking and is more demanding of my attention, which I love too...but, can any two children be any more different??? Geez! It's crazy! :)

No comments: