Monday, May 11, 2009

This past Saturday evening, Jason surprised me with a special sushi dinner at Kiroshio's...He is such an amazing husband and father. I have to admit...he has spoiled me over the years with how creative and giving he is. After we stuffed ourselves with WAY too much sushi, he took us to the Marietta Square just as the sun was setting to get a couple of pictures of me with Noah and Sailer. It was laid back and perfect. Not many pictures though...Sailer was a little cranky, and she was over it after about 30 minutes :) But, I have to say..it was perfect. I came home to a home-made Mother's Day card that Jason had made for me with pictures of both of the kids on it...he is SO thoughtful and considerate...a very special man!
Funny girl!
I cannot believe how grown up Noah is looking these days...and, I see him everyday! It's so sad....

Hand in hand with my favorite little princess...


I just love them...thank you Jason for a wonderful night! :)




1 comment:

aimee said...

I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing all your pictures. Jason truly has a talent. What sweet pictures and wonderful memories! We have missed seeing you guys. Hopefully when school is out and everything has slowed down for us we can get together again!