
Finally...a picture without Sailer picking at Maddie....:)

All of the moms at the Mother's Day lunch!

Me & my two babies....probably the ONLY time we were able to round up Noah to take a picture...he was too busy digging in the garden with his new garden gloves....I think he is going to be a farmer or a tractor man one day....

Not the best family pic...but, at this age, it's almost impossible!!! These kids are TOO busy!

I love him...and, I'm so glad he agreed to get a picture taken with me! Let me just say that Noah is the Sweetest boy ever...when I was tucking him in to bed on Mother's Day evening, he blew me a kiss (he always does this), and then, he whispered one more time...."Happy Mother's Day mommy!" I just melted...he is the most loving soul :)
1 comment:
Great family pics!
Love NeNe
Post a Comment