Saturday, May 16, 2009

Two little curly heads...I have to say, I think Lindsey is just about as crazy about little girly things as me, which is scary! :) And, let me tell you..Lindsey is an amazing seamstress...she made Sailer a fire engine dress for Noah's birthday party coming up, and it is GORGEOUS...plus, she made her a matching bow, which Charlotte gave to Sailer as a gift...how sweet is that? Lindsey is my inspiration for learning how to sew....maybe I'll learn soon...
Silly girls!

Playin' around after eating Chick-fil-A :)


Beautiful Charlotte!



Off she goes! Now that Sailer is walking (and sometimes, running!), it is much harder to handle TWO kids...yikes! I am ALWAYS chasing her. It's crazy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer
What a sweet post! I keep telling my husband how precious of a time we had with yall! I cannot wait to get our men together too! Thank you for the dress plug! See you soon!