This past Thursday, we had a fabulous afternoon at the Marietta Square with
Lindsey and Charlotte Langhans. Charlotte & Sailer are both March babes, so it was a joy to watch these two interact and play...although Charlotte is smiley smiley, and, of course, our Sailer is Ms. Serious....:) To our surprise, there was live music at the Square that day, so there were TONS...seriously, TONS of moms and kids everywhere. It was pretty chaotic, but Lindsey and I managed to find the perfect spot in front of the train where we could keep an eye on Noah AND the girls....it was a perfect day! We're making this a regular Thursday outing if anyone is interested...live music during lunch time at the Square every Thursday! :)

Smiley Charlotte and silly Sailer...in this picture, I think Sailer looks as if she's singing in a choir....la, la, la, laaaaaa....looo...loooo...looooooo!

My handsome buddy climbing....like all of Sailer's little girlfriends, Noah is in LOVE with Charlotte!

Noah...climbing again! **When we got home from the Square, Noah said..."Mom...my friends saved me today." I said, "Really? What happened?" Then, he said..."Well...I was climbing SOOOO big, and they helped me!" He's so sweet...I just adore him, and I'm constantly amazed at the little sweet things that he says. He's very considerate.

Our girls...:)

Noah showing Charlotte the coins in the fountain...
No comments:
Post a Comment