
Here are Noah and Sailer with Santa at North Point Mall this past Saturday. Noah has almost the exact same expression on his face as last year....the "not sure I want to be here look." It took a few minutes, but he warmed up to Santa, and was very glad that he got an opportunity to tell Santa that he wanted a bicycle. Before we left our house, Noah told me that he wanted a bicycle...with wheels and pedals! Hehe! He is so funny!As for Sailer, she was perfectly content with Santa....when it was time to go, I think she would have been fine if I would have left her! She was having a great time pulling on poor Santa's beard! I apologized to Santa b/c I felt so bad...she was yanking and pulling...it looked painful! He was SUCH a sweet Santa, and he told me that he has lost many white hairs over the years! He was too cute!
By the way...if any of you haven't seen Santa yet, go to North Point! This Santa made an grand entrance, and it was SOOO fun to watch all of the kids who were in line go crazy! Noah was frozen. Santa is like a celebrity to him!
Here is a video of Noah and Sailer with Santa...please forgive how cheesy Jason and I sound!

1 comment:
Ha, ha! These turned out great!! They both look adorable.
Post a Comment