Noah was in his very first Christmas Jingle Jam at our church on December 7th. He had been rehearsing every Wed. night for two months, and he was SUPER excited about singing, although it's hard to tell from these videos. Noah is a spirited boy, who is FULL of energy and zest for life! He is passionate about everything that he does, and he finds so much pride about his accomplishments. As I watched him on stage, I just melted, b/c he was SOOO reserved and quiet...much UNLIKE himself. I just wanted to run up and squeeze him! When he first came out with his class, he was the only one not wearing his angel halo. So...I wondered why. When I asked him later, he said "I just didn't want to." So, I said..."Well, okay." Then, I remembered that before he left for his show, I had put a new product in his hair that I bought at my friend Kara's salon. I dried his hair, and I told him that he couldn't wear his jacket with the hood b/c I didn't want his hair to be messed up for his performance. Hmmmm....now, I'm starting to think that he didn't want to wear the halo b/c maybe it would have messed up his hair! HA!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Noah's Jingle Jam Part 1 & 2
Noah was in his very first Christmas Jingle Jam at our church on December 7th. He had been rehearsing every Wed. night for two months, and he was SUPER excited about singing, although it's hard to tell from these videos. Noah is a spirited boy, who is FULL of energy and zest for life! He is passionate about everything that he does, and he finds so much pride about his accomplishments. As I watched him on stage, I just melted, b/c he was SOOO reserved and quiet...much UNLIKE himself. I just wanted to run up and squeeze him! When he first came out with his class, he was the only one not wearing his angel halo. So...I wondered why. When I asked him later, he said "I just didn't want to." So, I said..."Well, okay." Then, I remembered that before he left for his show, I had put a new product in his hair that I bought at my friend Kara's salon. I dried his hair, and I told him that he couldn't wear his jacket with the hood b/c I didn't want his hair to be messed up for his performance. Hmmmm....now, I'm starting to think that he didn't want to wear the halo b/c maybe it would have messed up his hair! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment