
I have always wanted to go visit the American Girl Cafe & Bistro at North Point Mall! Finally, we made it! As a little girl, I LOVED my baby dolls! I had every kind you could imagine, and I treated them like my children...really! This year, my mother-n-law has ordered Sailer her very first American Girl doll! I was eager to go meet her...her name is Mia! Mia is the 2008 American Girl Of The Year! Since Sailer was born this year, we thought this would be a special Collector's Doll for her. Here is a pic of Sailer and I in the boutique, and the second pic is of Mia in the glass case. She is an ice skater, and Dede also ordered some ADORABLE fur skates with muffs for Mia to wear. I couldn't believe this place...these girls that come into the boutique walk in with their American Girl dolls....they are pushing their way through the store to make sure they are able to get the outfit that they want, and it's so competitive! Crazy!
Anyway, we were so happy to finally go! I think that this will be one of MANY trips for me and Sailer!

1 comment:
American Girl is crazy!!! McKenna has just started getting in to them. She got the Just Like Me doll for Easter and now she wants all of them. I'm dying to take her to eat at the Bistro. We've tried to drop in several times but the wait was way too long.
Post a Comment