Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pictures From The Past....


Well...here's our little Noah...3 1/2 years ago during his first Fall season. He was 4 1/2 to 5 months here, so I wanted to post some of these pics to make a comparison with Sailer since she is a little over 5 months old now.
I actually came across this pictures on accident the other day when I was looking for a picture to send with Noah to school. I couldn't help but tear up b/c my precious little boy is not little anymore, and he has changed and matured beyond what I could've ever imagined.
















Some of these pictures do not even resemble him now...it's amazing. He had reddish blonde hair, light eyebrows and light eyelashes. And, Sailer has all darker features...we cannot believe that her hair is staying dark for so long, and instead of getting lighter, it's actually getting darker! We can't imagine NOT having a blonde headed child, I guess! Anyway, Jason and I got a good laugh and had fun looking back at some of these pics..so, enjoy!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

wow that is amazing. i always thought sailer looked like noah but their baby pics are SO different! i compared baby books the other day and discovered that Carter's weight/height stats for 4 months were the exact same as Kelsey's at 7 months!