



First of all, I'd like to mention that although I LOVE football season, I'm not one of those die hard UGA fans....sorry, Jason. But, I DO love teaching my kids about having team spirit! (I guess it's the cheerleader in me!). So, we had fun over the weekend taking a couple pics of the kids in their UGA wear. Noah was given his UGA jersey from Uncle Chad and Aunt Kristin, and so, of course, we had to get little Sailer her cheerleading uniform to match....IF she ever does cheer one day, I'll have to show her these pics...I think they're adorable. Our kids bring so much joy to our lives, and we love it! :)

5 comments:
It is amazing to me how much Noah and Sailer look alike at this age. So cute:)
I also love the old pictures. It is so fun to watch our children change right before our eyes. We often look back at old pictures too.
CUTE... Sailer looks okay in red and black but I think orange and blue would look AWESOME!!! Hehe...
They are very cute BUT they need to grow up knowing that Auburn is God's country!!
Talk to Nat today and still nothing... she is going to call after her apt. tomorrow so I'll let you know how she is doing.
I agree with Beth, except I'm an Clemson fan. I think Noah and Sailer would look better in a orange Clemson outfit. HeHe
Love NeNe
Awww, Summer that is too cute. I hope I have a girl some day so I can dress her up like a cheerleader!
Noah & Sailer are so adorable. They just keep getting cuter! Sailer's hair color might still lighten up as she gets older. Makensie's did that. She was born with dark hair and it stayed that way for awhile. Either way, Sailer is so beautiful!
Post a Comment