Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mommy's Fun Time!

Just some random pictures from the last 2 days or so...sorry there are not many of Noah lately...when he's in school, that's my time with Sailer. I guess we bond by taking pictures..ha! Also, I'm trying to prove all of those people wrong that say..."you never take as many pictures of your second baby!"

Well..here's one of Noah. He was SO upset b/c Sailer would not cooperate when he wanted to kiss her nose....sometimes, he can get somewhat aggressive, but she just laughs. It's amazing to me how much she puts up with.....I guess she knows how MUCH Noah adores her..:)
We're in that "everything goes in the mouth stage." I don't know if Sailer is teething or not...she's not fussing, so we'll see....
She got tickled in her bed...and fell over. Except, I didn't get a picture of that one...sorry. I was trying to help her up...of course, she just laughed.
Sailer's little wave....for some reason, she has picked up how to wave...at 5 months! I don't know how, but she does it all the time!





No comments: