

Well, it's that time again! Time for school! We are very excited about Noah's 1st REAL year of school. Last year, he was in a "mother's morning out" program, which did include a cirriculum, but it was mainly for "me" to have some time to myself. Last week was Noah's meet and greet with his new teacher, Mrs. Robin. For me, it was a huge deal that he got her for a teacher (I had secretly requested her!). I got to meet her back in January during enrollment season, and I was HOPING that we could get him in her class...she's SO MUCH fun, and has an incredible personality. I can't wait to see all of the things that he gets to do...anyway, he got his picture made at the meet and greet, and hammed it up as always. But, the best part of the meeting was seeing his little girlfriend from last year...Emma. She is also in Mrs. Robin's class! I love it b/c Emma's mom is awesome, and I will get to work with her during the class workshops and parties. So, as I mentioned, this will be like REAL school...we already had homework over the weekend, and I have already been recruited to help on 4 events! Geez! No break for me this year! :)
As I dropped Noah off this morning, one of the instructors came out to get him out of the car...we are not even allowed to walk him in. It was bittersweet for me....yes, I teared up as I drove off, watching him walk like such a big 3 year old with his blue preschool bag that they made for him. He was precious, and yes, I'm a sap!
**Just in case you're wondering why Noah is standing next to his alphabet cards in his playroom....first, that was where he wanted his picture made. Second, he wanted to review his ABC's before school.....ha! I told him..."I don't think you're going to have a quiz just yet Noah!"
No comments:
Post a Comment