Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Well..our Labor Day was pretty relaxing...for the most part. We met Jason's family around noon for hamburgers and hotdogs...it was nice just hanging out there. Here is Sailer with Darlene's mom, Tamer... a.k.a. "Nane." She doesn't get to see Sailer all that much, so she was excited to see her and especially to see how BIG she is getting!

This tummytime toy is so awesome and quite funny too! We put Sailer on this seat-like thing, and the idea is that she was supposed to turn herself around using her hands...and she could look at the different Disney characters.....etc. But, she just laid there and tried to eat the mat! Ha! I think if she had more time, she might have gotten the hang of it. Personally, I thought she just looked absolutely adorable hanging out on it...
Ugh...mommy, where are you?
Lovin' it when daddy totes me around!





4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, Sailer is growing so fast..they always do, don't they:)I have always wanted to be around family...you are blessed to have so much family so close. I envy that. You all look wonderful! Take care..cheryl

aimee said...

Where did you get that for tummy time. That is hilarious. I bet it would help them with the crawling position. It looks like she enjoyed it though! She is getting so big.

Sara J said...

Sailer looks so cute in blue!

Beth Goff said...

I was going through your blog with Karoline and I don't know how but I totally missed these pictures...

We had one of these with Anderson... we called it the Lazy Anderson because it reminded us of a lasy susan! hehe...
So cute...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress below too. that is precious!