Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Continued...

My mother-n-law recently went to St. Simon's Island...whenever she is there, she usually picks up something from one of the boutiques there. I think she got this from the Bailey Boys boutique...isn't it absolutely precious? It's thin corduroy, and it has Sailer's initials on it...she gave it to me today. I am in love with it! I will DEFINATELY get Jason to take pictures of her in it very soon!
She also got Noah a Bailey Boys outfit....this is the shirt. I will have to post a picture of the full outfit soon..it's adorable. It has khaki shorts to match and a sailboat belt. Noah looks so grown up in it..:)
Me and my girl :)
On Sunday evening, I took the kids to my parents...as always. We watched Noah swim AGAIN. It's perfect b/c both kids are content...Noah loves splashing and dunking himself in the water, and Sailer just loves to watch.






No comments: