Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Whoever Said..Boys Can't Play Dress Up?

From my recent posts, you'll remember that Noah has been going to some "far away places" lately.....well, he's still there....not quite sure what has happened to my "never used to play pretend" boy.....oh, well...he's having fun!


Want a kiss? I give good ones! :)
Like much of my family has always said...I would have made a pretty little girl, huh? I need a haircut so badly...I actually could pass for one in this pic! (Don't tell daddy!)
This Indian feather hat and drum came from Blowing Rock, North Carolina....Dede and Big Daddy just returned from a trip there, and they got me these things along with a super cool hard hat with a cool red light on the bill.....how did they know I like to dress up? Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

Jennifer and Bobby said...

How cute! I especially like the third picture. Noah IS cute enough to be a girl! That's what some people used to say about Matthew when he was a baby.