Hi Everyone...see? I can wave to you!
I can also flash my pretty smile!
I can even blow raspberries...although, you really can't tell by this picture...it's my new skill....along with.....
Uhhhh! You can do it!
YAY!!!!!!!!!! I rolled over! And, as you can see, I'm happy about it! :) It was my first time, and mommy actually got it on camera. She knew that I was going to do it at any moment...I've been trying with the utmost determination for the past few days, and SUCCESS!!! Way to go ME!
1 comment:
Congratulations Sailer! I remember like it was yesterday my babies rolling over for the first time. Oh the anticipation of it!
I love Sailer's shirt. That is so cute! My kids both had a onesie that said, "If you think I'm cute, you should see my mommy" Heehee!
Both Noah & Sailer are so cute!
Post a Comment