Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's Playtime!

Here's a peek at how things have been at our house lately....Noah and Sailer's naps are not as much in sync anymore, so it seems like one of them is always napping at some point during the day, so there is really not much time at all when they are BOTH awake. However, when they are awake, they "play" great together....Noah is encouraging during Sailer's tummy time, and he has learned how to use our bottle warmer to help with her feedings, and they ALWAYS have breakfast together.....Noah..Apple Jacks, and Sailer....Rice cereal...YUM! He's so great with her....she's even started chuckling at him....as you know, he's very funny and entertaining! ALTHOUGH....he has his moments...he did tell Sailer that she was rude the other day...hehe!
Doesn't Sailer look like she's saying..."Noah..get out of my chair!"
Sweet girl....
Still doing the "bumbo lean!"
Serious face!!
Pretty in red....which we do not have much of....Sailer's closet is filled with SO MUCH PINK! Hey..what do you expect? I had a boy first! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer and Bobby said...

I know what you mean about "so much pink". Makensie is slowly moving away a little bit from it, but she still loves it, and her closet was and still is filled with pink. I like pink too, I just always try to get her to explore other colors!

Sailer looks good in red! She's so precious.