For those of you that truly know Noah, you know that if you spend at least 30 minutes with him, you'll most likely be on the floor laughing at him....the funny thing is that he doesn't really know just how funny he is..so here's a story for those of you that don't really know him...and, of course, for those of you that do......
Today, Noah closed himself inside the cabinet in our sunroom....I noticed that he kept crawling out on his tip-toes with his eyes closed tightly. He climbed out VERY carefully (he also had on my red cowboy boots).....then, he reached up with both hands and literally grabbed both eyelids, peeled them open, and then, he said to himself...."There you are! Boo!" I was like, what are you doing? It took me a couple times of watching him to realize what exactly was going on......He was hiding from himself!!! I was laughing so hard.....
It was the first time that I had really laughed at him all morning, considering the fact that he had been in trouble most of the morning.....first, he spilled juice on the coffee table, the ottoman, and was pouring it on top of poor Sailer's head while she was playing in the exersaucer...I actually walked into the room to see streams of apple juice covering the top of Sailer's head, and running down her face. She didn't even blink! But, I was furious! So, I got pretty mad, raised my voice, gave Noah a little spanking (not enough to really do anything), and made him sit in a dark room (am I a bad mom?). Then, I tried REALLY hard not to laugh when Noah told me...."Mommy, I'm gonna go cry now.....my booty hurts...don't do that again!"
Ooooo....I'm still laughing! :)
Today, Noah closed himself inside the cabinet in our sunroom....I noticed that he kept crawling out on his tip-toes with his eyes closed tightly. He climbed out VERY carefully (he also had on my red cowboy boots).....then, he reached up with both hands and literally grabbed both eyelids, peeled them open, and then, he said to himself...."There you are! Boo!" I was like, what are you doing? It took me a couple times of watching him to realize what exactly was going on......He was hiding from himself!!! I was laughing so hard.....
It was the first time that I had really laughed at him all morning, considering the fact that he had been in trouble most of the morning.....first, he spilled juice on the coffee table, the ottoman, and was pouring it on top of poor Sailer's head while she was playing in the exersaucer...I actually walked into the room to see streams of apple juice covering the top of Sailer's head, and running down her face. She didn't even blink! But, I was furious! So, I got pretty mad, raised my voice, gave Noah a little spanking (not enough to really do anything), and made him sit in a dark room (am I a bad mom?). Then, I tried REALLY hard not to laugh when Noah told me...."Mommy, I'm gonna go cry now.....my booty hurts...don't do that again!"
Ooooo....I'm still laughing! :)
4 comments:
I can't quite laughing. That is so very funny. I can just see his cute little face doing that.
I'm crying right now from laughing so hard at this story. It just kept getting better and better. He is such an entertainer and so funny! I can't wait to experience these things with my own kids. I just hope they are as funny as him!
That is so funny!!! Oh my... I would have given Karoline a spanking too if she poured apple juice on Anderson! You are NOT a bad mom!! You know that...
Love the story... fun memories.
what it is....I play that same very game quite often...it's rather fun to try and hide in locations from yourself. The only trouble is, is that I usually know where I'm at but I try to cover my eyes too....sometimes I do fool myself....like if I spin around in circles a bunch of times then I have no clue where I'm at.
now clearly, noah gets his clever ways from his daddy who was once known as peter pan (long story)...hopefully, noah will stay away from the creek or he might fall in like his daddy did a long time ago (another long, but funny story).
layla wants to go to the "jumpy place" with her friend noah--so what's up people...where ya at on that request?
Post a Comment