Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sweet Blessings

The other night, Jason and I were playing around with some lighting and other effects in our home photography studio...which is really just an old theater room in the pool house behind our house..:) So, of course, we had to throw the kids in there and take a couple pictures....here they are! These are our 2 precious and sweet blessings....**By the way, it is SCARY how much Sailer is looking like Noah..oh my goodness! I ran across some pics of him at this age the other day, and my jaw dropped. Maybe I will post some soon so that you can compare...it's very sweet, but unbelievable!



2 comments:

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

These are adorable pictures. Noah is such a ham in front of the camera. Sailer's smile is too cute. I still think her smile is different than Noah's was, but especially when she puckers her lips it reminds me of Noah. I have to most handsome and beautiful nephew and niece!

Jennifer and Bobby said...

Wow! Such beautiful children and wonderful pictures! You guys have a real talent for photography. I love these! And Sailer looks great in yellow.