What a difference a year makes....this time last year, I wasn't even pregnant yet, but now, here we are with 2 precious children to cherish, and Jason has even MORE to celebrate this Father's Day. Let me just start by saying that our children ADORE their daddy, especially Noah, who has grown closer and closer to Jason since Sailer's birth. Jason is truly Noah's hero, and his eyes light up when Jason walks in the door every evening after work. Noah waits in anticipation at the kitchen window to see his daddy, and immediately bombards him with questions and favors right when he walks in. I cannot think of a better father for my children, and I can only hope that I do a good job of letting Jason know how appreciated and loved he is by us all! We LOVE YOU and we are so THANKFUL for all that you do for our little family! You never let us down, and you always go above and beyond what we could ever ask of you! ~Love, Summer, Noah, & Sailer~
Daddy with Noah and Sailer....watching Nemo as they waited for mommy to finish getting things ready for church this morning.
Maybe one day, I'll manage to get both kids looking in my direction....here, it looks like Sailer has discovered her feet....hehe! :)
Our little girl...sittin' pretty....waiting on mommy to get dressed.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Noah so much! He is my little buddy...and mommy's little helper! He makes me so happy, and never ceases to make me smile, even on the rough days! :) Thanks bud! :)
2 comments:
What a special day for you all, especially with your new addition. She's is so adorable. Noah is getting so handsome too. He'll be a great big brother and protector of his little sister. Nice pics...take care..cheryl
Beautiful pics of the everyone!! I love the one with Noah and Sailer with Noah's little grin. Love them!!
Post a Comment