
Hi! After my bath tonight, mommy and daddy took these pictures of me....they think I'm pretty cute, I guess..:) Actually, they took them to show you all my cute little curls all over my head after my bath. It may be difficult to tell from the pictures, but when my hair is wet, it completely curls up! Also, in the first picture, you'll see that my hair is slowing turning a reddish hue, which is no surprise to mommy and daddy since Noah's hair did the same thing before it turned blonde (Daddy played with the lighting in the second pic...that's why it looks a bit darker).
Anyway, Noah's hair was never curly, so we are wondering if my hair will be curly like my mommy's was when she was a baby. I guess time will tell...and, oh, by the way, YES, my cheeks DO seem to get chubbier by the day. Can you tell I like to eat???

1 comment:
Such a cutie pie! I love her curls. :)
Post a Comment