Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby Love & A Few New Things...

What can I say? These two LOVE each other! This is how Noah spends most of his mornings....kissing, hugging, and tugging, and pulling, and squeezing, and....well...you get the picture. He just ADORES his sissy...I am constantly telling him...."Don't get right in Sailer's face," "Don't squeeze her too tight!" "Don't pick sissy up on your own!" It's always something, but, you know what? I'm just so thankful that he loves her that much! He's an AWESOME big brother!

Sailer's baby legs....still too big, but OH so cute! This is my favorite pair that I ordered. Thanks Beth for the website! :)
Mommy couldn't wait any longer to try on my pink pearl and crystal bracelet....just as she suspected, it's still too big. It's funny b/c when my mother-n-law gave this to me at Christmas, I was SURE that it would fit Sailer right away, but I just didn't realize how tiny and dainty she would be. It's one of those things that is easily forgotten...just how small a newborn will be!

Even with it almost to her little elbow, it still looks precious to me! :)

**By the way, I have my mommy to thank for these chubby cheeks! Hehe!

No comments: