Hi Bloggers! Well, our family has just returned from an amazing vacation in the beautiful Myrtle Beach! Myrtle Beach is such a sentimental beach for me, particularly b/c my family and I went there every single year when I was a child. It has changed tremendously, but I felt that it was important to take our kids there, and to make our own memories in such an incredible place. And...it just so happens that one of my friends from high school, Beth Goff (Perkins), lives there! Beth and I cheered together at the good 'ol MHS, and we've been in contact over the years here and there...mostly through email and Facebook. I had the pleasure of meeting her daughter, Karoline, at her first birthday party here in Marietta, about 2 1/2 years ago. Since then, Beth and I have both had our second child, so we were VERY excited to see the kids interacting and playing together. So...on Day 1, we spent the day with the Goff's...on the beach and at Broadway at the Beach, which is an incredible place for shopping, eating, and games....a PERFECT family place! We had such a blast! :) Beth's mom, Barbara, was also able to join us for a fun dinner at Hard Rock Cafe at Broadway. She is the sweetest...being around them brought back crazy memories...we had a few laughs, but, more than anything, we just enjoyed being around each other's children, and observing their sweet and silly personalities. Can't get any better than that! TONS of pictures are posted below of our visit to Myrtle! Enjoy :)

Sailer buddied up to Karoline...it was So very precious~!

Sailer's favorite find on the beach were these seashell "chunks," as I call them...they are heavy. She used them to dig with....while at the beach, we quickly discovered that our girly girl is NOT timid when it comes to the ocean water or sand. Without hesitation, she ran right out into the ocean and had NO qualms about sitting in the sand and getting very dirty....I have to say, this surprised me....kids are FULL of surprises, that's for sure!

Cutie! Here is Sailer at the Outlets....being a ham! I guess she's happy when she's shopping....what girl isn't????

Silly Karoline! She attempted to throw water in her daddy's face, but the bucket went with it, and poor TJ got creamed! It was so funny!
3 comments:
I wanted to comment on every picture!! They are gorgeous! It looks like y'all had a fabulous time. Both of the family pictures are priceless!
Summer, Oh my goodness, what wodnerful pictures. Jason is really talented and I have enjoyed looking at all your pictures and his website. I love Sailer's curly little hair. I remember when Liza's used to be like that too. And little Noah looks like he has such a sweet personality. I'm glad you had such a fantastic vacation!
Lindsey
Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!!! You're family is so much fun to look at. lol. Just wanted to let you know I still look at your blog all the time - almost everyday! lol. But Jet no longer takes 4 hour naps so I'm pressed for time to ever write comments. :) Just know i"m keeping up with you and love the pictures! Hope all is well! Looks like it is. :)
Post a Comment