Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My First Dress & Father's Day :)

So, I guess I can say that this is my new hobby...sewing! I've definitely been bit by the sewing bug. My friend, Lindsey (you'll see a post with more about her and her business below), has been teaching me some sewing basics. About a week ago, we had the opportunity to sew together for a few hours, and it was sooo much fun! Here is my very first pillowcase dress....

I was so happy that Sailer was able to wear the circus pillowcase dress that I made for our Father's Day dinner at Chow Baby's :)


Our happy little girl :) Father's Day was a special day for us...as it always is. We spent the day lunching with my in-laws, then we spent the evening with my parents at Chow Baby's. It was fantastic! Of course, the highlight of Father's Day was celebrating Jason and what he means to our family. He is loving, dedicated, and committed to our family. Our children ADORE him, and I love to see that. From the moment I met Jason 11 years ago, I knew that he was fit to be a father....he is sentimental, understanding, sensitive.....ALL of the qualities that I was hoping for for the father of my children. Most importantly, though, Jason loves the Lord, and our children know that...and, they see that through his example. Thank you so much Jason for being an amazing father! We love you!!!

No comments: