Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Noah's favorite pool toy is this water launcher toy that squirts water in one stream...it goes far...all the way across the pool. He played with this for TWO solid hours yesterday....
We have the craziest dog ever...(He's actually my in-law's dog, Mickey, but he lives in our backyard). He chases bubbles....here, he looks vicious and ravid, but he's really a nice doggy! When the bubble maker is on, he goes wild trying to pop every single bubble....

Then, he stands at the edge of the pool and barks until Noah launches water into his mouth...didn't I tell you he was crazy????


After two hours of steady fun in the sun, I took the kids in at 3 for a nap....at 5:45, I went to check on Noah, and this is what he looked like....so funny! I took his cup out of his hands, and his hands stuck in the "holding" position...he has slept like this for two hours! I guess he was REALLY exhausted!



And, this was Sailer at 5:45....wiped OUT!!!! We had a fun day!




1 comment:

thedunns said...

Jack takes the best naps after being at the pool :) It looks like y'all are having a great summer so far!