Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Pool Bums" :)

Well, the summer has just begun, and already...we are "pool bums." We swim every single day and we are loving this beautiful sunny weather! I have to admit though...it's tough watching TWO kids around the pool. I am constantly paranoid that one of them is going to fall in...so, for this reason, one rule is for certain...Noah MUST have his water muscles on at ALL times, especially if I'm the only one watching them. He is really brave when it comes to swimming...just this afternoon, he decided to jump in the deep end WITHOUT his water muscles! AHHHH!!! I totally panicked...but, luckily, he SWAM to the edge. Completely surprised me, b/c we have only just started practicing with him...anyway..it almost gave me a heart attack! What am I to do with this boy????? Well...moving on...enjoy these pictures. My sis-n-law, Kristin, brought Noah and Sailer's first cousin, Maddie, over for her second attempt at swimming...she did great! In fact, she fell asleep on Sailer's float!!!
Still sleeping.....ahhhh...what a life!
Our brave boy!

Sailer loves hangin' out on the steps with her Ariel bubble blower :)


My kiddos :)



No comments: