Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Yesterday, we spent the afternoon at the Pendley's home for a Mother's Day lunch..it was fun and special, as always. Unfortunately, Jason AND my mom had to work this entire weekend, but at least Jason got to leave work for awhile to have lunch with the family. We are so very thankful for our families and all that they do for us. And, most of all, I am SO very grateful to our heavenly Father that He has allowed me to play this most awesome role...as a mother. I LOVE Noah and Sailer with all of my heart, and I couldn't imagine a more perfect life. With that said, I must mention just how extraordinarily AMAZING MY mother is...her strength, wisdom, and support have followed me through so many of lifes' ups and downs. She is truly my #1 fan (well, maybe tied with Jason..hehe!), and it feels comforting to have her in my life as such a committed and faithful Christian mom. Mom~ You know I love you dearly and I am particularly SO grateful for your guidance and advice in my life right now! The Lord has blessed me with YOU!!!
2 comments:
Love the pics of Sailer, she's so precious, I love her so much. God is so good, he gave me 2 beautiful grandkids. (boy and a girl)
Summer, you have an awesome family, so much to be thankful for. I'm proud of you and Jason.
Love NeNe
Summer, I think your mom is pretty great too! Cherish every moment with her. Shelley
Post a Comment