Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Relaxing Evenings....

Thank the Lord for beautiful warm summer-like weather! We are enjoying the sunshine and long days!!! We've been to the lake behind my in-laws home almost everyday lately...Noah likes to practice casting his fishing line, blowing bubbles, or visiting the ducks...it's simple and fun..I LOVE spending time with my family!
Sailer's new love is riding in our wagon....we were given this wagon as a gift when Noah was a baby, and I always imagined how cute it would be to have TWO of my children riding in it...it's still seems impossible that Sailer is big enough to join her big brother....ugh...their little lives move along TOOOO fast!


This is basically what Sailer does the whole time we are at the lake...UNLESS I put some shoes on her. She doesn't like walking in grass at all....especially barefoot. It was so funny b/c when we blew bubbles to her, she reached for them, but she wouldn't move one bit. I think she really just wanted to get back in the wagon....or, maybe I should have brought her shoes along....



See? Trying to get back in the wagon...haha!







1 comment:

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

That last picture is precious of Sailer. It is her "look" and it is so angelic! Love her!