Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Noah Catches A Fish!! (well...with Daddy's help!)

Here is Noah casting his line...I think he has pretty good form, don't you think?

Showing Sailer his SpongeBob fishing pole...of course, she reaches right for the bait! Luckily, it didn't have a sharp edge or hook!

Scared out of his mind!!! This was Noah's FIRST time holding his own fish...and, his poor little thumb was all cut up from the tiny fish teeth...poor thing. When I was tucking into bed later that night, he said..."Mom..I can never hold a fish again...it gave me a boo-boo." Awwww.....


Jason told Noah to hold up his fish, and this is what he did....he's so funny!



2 comments:

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

Go Noah! That was a big fish! I can't believe he held it...very brave. :) He's such a cutie!

aimee said...

Layla LOVES to fish. We need to get them together and fish. I love all the pictures. They are going up to fast.