Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Diego and Tinkerbell Cupcakes with Friends :)

Once again...I'm a little late posting pictures, but here are a few from a playdate that Noah and Sailer had with Emma and Claire. Emma was Noah's very first friend...they met when they were about 4 months old. They are only 7 weeks apart, so it's fun and hilarious to see them play and goof off together. One of their favorite things to do is make cupcakes, so I thought that it would be fun to have them make cupcakes during the playdate. We used pink cake mix and we had Diego and Tinkerbell cupcakes...and, I must say, Noah and Emma iced the cupcakes themselves, and did a fabulous job! And...don't worry, Sailer and Claire got a taste of the action too! They are cupcake lovers in training...hehe! :) Here's Sailer demolishing her very FIRST cupcake....I told her that it was a preview of her birthday :)



Sailer was a little frustrated that she couldn't see what was going on when Noah and Emma were making the cupcakes....by the way, this was the first time Sailer wore jeans...these are first pair that I bought her. I'm not sure that I like them yet...she's more of a tights/skirt/dress type of gal! :)


Working hard....



Finally! They slowed down long enough to get a quick picture! :) Emma was very good with Sailer. She said..."Sailer is so cute." That made me smile..she was so sweet with her. :)





No comments: