Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day ~ New Happenings :)

Well, Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! :) Sadly, Jason is working this weekend, but I am having a wonderful time with my other two loves...:) I have felt crummy this whole week, but I managed to have a wonderful time yesterday out with the kids...shopping for Sailer's birthday, and having a fun lunch at Moe's. I am so proud and thankful for Noah and Sailer and the enormous JOY that they bring to my life. Here are some new pictures of our fun day, Valentine's, and a few other things....enjoy!

Sailer's new shades....:)








This was a picture of Sailer in a little "handbag dress" that Uncle Chad and Aunt Kristin got her for Christmas...I had forgotten to post this earlier, so here it is. This pic was actually taken weeks ago...





3 comments:

Beth Goff said...

I love the new posts. You have two beautiful children!! I hope yall have a great Valentines Day. TJ is kind of working too (band practice) so I have been just hanging with the kids this afternoon. It's been fun!

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

She looks adorable in her dress. I am glad it fits! Love all the new pics and Sailer's shades. :)

Joanna said...

Your kids are so beautiful! Your husband is an amazing photographer. He took that pic of Maddie in her tutu right? I'd love for him to take some of our little boy when he's born! I do remember meeting you and it will be fun to see you at school! :) Thanks for your message on our blog. We're excited about it. :) Thanks to Kristin I found that cute blog website for layouts. I love your ladybugs. Take care!