This was such a treat for me! :) On Saturday, I planned a little girls day out for me and Sailer...my plans were to get her ears pierced, and do a little exchanging/shopping afterwards. Well...as you can see, Jason and Noah finished up their errands early, and met up with us. Honestly, I think that this was "planned" so that Jason could be with his little girl....after all, he is the reason why we've waited this long to get her ears pierced! Anyway, things went great...of course, there were a few tears, but Sailer did wonderful, and she looks absolutely precious with her new bling! :) I was a little disappointed that we couldn't use the princess cut diamonds that daddy surprised her with for Christmas (they were not sterilized), but we will be putting those in after the first six weeks....enjoy! By the way...I just realized that it's pretty much impossible to see her earrings in these pictures, so I'll try to post some where you can actually see them....:)
1 comment:
I LOVE all your new pictures. Looks like yall had a very blessed Christmas! I LOVE the earrings! I think they are so precious. Congrat's on your A!!! You are going to do so well in grad school!
Post a Comment