Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Lovely Christmas Breakfast :)

This past Thursday, I took the kids to an early breakfast at Jason's work.....it was great for the kids b/c they got to see Daddy, Big Daddy, Dede, Nene (my mom), and Uncle Chad ALL at the same time! (They all work together). This was our third year going to the breakfast, and we love seeing everyone and their families. It seems that I'm always carrying a new baby OR pregnant when we go! :)

Anyway, Sailer was a sweetie, even though she had to forego her morning nap to be there. She has recently started clapping at EVERYTHING, and she began clapping just as Big Daddy began saying the blessing...it was so cute! I adore my children!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Summer, I love all yur pictures. Sailer is SO sweet! And Noah is so BIG! Liza loves her American Girl too. She got a Bitty Baby and can never be without her! It is too sweet and I am sure that Sailer will be the same way! I loved your Christmas card too! A very beautiful family! Merry Christmas!
Lindsey

Cheryl said...

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Noah and Sailer are growing up so fast...I could just squeeze Sailer's cheeks...she is so adorable...hope you all are doing well...take care..cheryl