Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Christmas Time!!!

On the 23rd, we all met at Dede and Big Daddy's house to decorate a Gingerbread house and eat pizza! :) We try to cram as many family things into this week as possible..so it gets hectic, but we love every minute!
Back in November, I got Sailer and Maddie an ornament to put on the whimsical grandchildren's tree at Dede's. Here are Kristin and I about to hang our ornaments on the tree! Aren't they cute???
Here's Noah decorating the gingerbread house...it kinda got messy....but, that's what makes it so fun, right?




Noah was very careful and meticulous with this gingerbread house...this was surprising b/c he's not typically the "artsy" type.



Sailer was really into the icing...:)
I was so thankful for this night, and for the kids feeling good...they had both been sick with a cold for about 4 days leading up to Christmas, so I was trying everything in my power to get them well before our fun began! Thank the Lord...they were great, and they loved Christmas week!




No comments: