Here are an assortment of pictures from Christmas Day....we took about 150 pics over a 3 day period, so I am just highlighting our time! We are SO very grateful for ALL that we received....seriously! We got way too much! To be completely honest, I would be satisfied to watch my children receive and receive....it's just not as important for ME to be showered with gifts, but my wonderful husband and family never let that happen! They are extremely giving, and it is humbling to me.
Anyway, Jason FINALLY got a playstation 3, along with some much needed clothes for work, some Ugg slippers, an electric razor, a scarf, shoes, and casual clothes.
Then, I was SHOCKED to receive a Nikon Cool Pics camera....at first, I thought...another camera??? But, seriously, this camera is SOOO me. I think I make Jason nervous lugging around our big camera, so he put his mom up to get me this super tiny camera that has vibration control,a nd takes very clear pictures! (I took pictures of Sailer getting her ears pierced with it!). So, thank you Dede! Also, I got some RayBan aviator sunglasses that I had wanted, toggle boots, hair accessories, clothes from White House Black Market (love that store!), Burberry perfume that I really wanted, and a beautiful parrot colored handbag. I feel so blessed...and so guilty for getting things for me! Seriously! In the days leading up to Christmas...Noah kept asking me..."Mommy, what do YOU want for Christmas?" I would say...."I just want you and Sailer to be happy!" Then, he would look at me like...."Huh? That's a funny answer!" But, it's SO true! That's all I wanted for Christmas. And, the amazing part is that out of all of the "things" that I got...I am most thankful for Jason and my beautiful children....for our health, happiness, and togetherness. God is very good to us. Thank you all so much! I love everything that you got for me and for my family! Here a few pics....
My mother-n-law got Sailer and Maddie personalized dresses from Chez Ami...Sailer's is 12 mos. size, and Maddie's is 3 months, so we can get their pics made together! I love them! :)
Some adorable ladybug shoes that Sailer got from Dede...she wore her "Ladybug outfit" to get her ears pierced....see post below...
MIA! Sailer's American Girl Doll! We are still waiting on her snow skates to come in and her muffs, but we were SO glad to receive Mia!
Chad and Kristin got Terry and Darlene a stepping stone that reads...."BEST BUDDIES...Terry, Darlene, Noah, Sailer, and Maddie....isn't that the PERFECT gift for grandparents???? We love it, and we cannot wait for Noah and Sailer to meet their 1st cousin really soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment