Saturday, October 4, 2008

What's Going On...

Noah is LOVING school this year! He is in week 6, and this picture was taken last week during Noah's first show-n-tell. Since it was "red" month, he took a red hard hat from Blowing Rock to show the class. He loves wearing hats, and he got to share his hat with all of the other students. Ms. Robin said that he had to turn the lights off in the class and show everyone the light that comes on in the front....hehe! He's the best! Love him SOOO much!


I tried and tried to get Noah and Sailer to cooperate for a picture with their "Park Street" shirts on...this is about the best that I could do. Park Street is the children's program that they are both involved in at our church. Sailer is in Park Street, Junior, and Noah just graduated to Park Street. I have recently started working as a Child Care Coordinator (big title for babysitter...ha!) on Wednesday nights, which is awesome b/c Noah is able to go to KidVenture and Kid Choir!!! He Loves it. Wish you all could hear his singing ..it's actually pretty good! :)
Silly moment in the bath....
Sorry Jason, but Noah loves putting Sailer's clothes on...and he LOVES pink! Oops! Oh, well...I'm sure that will change....





1 comment:

aimee said...

I love all of the new pictures. I would also love to hear Noah sing me a song. Maybe next time I see you guys. Glad ya'll are doing so well.