Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Flower Power Pics...

Hi! I know..I know..it's been awhile...TOO Long! I used to be better at blogging, but we have had SOOO SOOO much going on in our lives lately. Maybe I'll be able to blog about it soon, but for now, here are some recent pictures of the loves of my life. As requested, here are a few of Sailer in her Flower Hat....I think my friends and family love this hat so much b/c everyone seems to want to know where to find one.....EBAY!!!


Just thought I'd throw this one in...Sailer has been sitting in her booster lately for feedings. She loves this "crunchy book." It's probably her favorite toy at the moment. It makes a funny sound, and it can occupy her for a LONG time, which is great for me! :) She is doing well eating her "solids." She loves apples and chicken, bananas, strawberries, tutti frutti dessert, and harvest vegetables. However, I can tell that she'll want to try REAL food soon, b/c she stares at our food all of the time. How 'bout getting some teeth first, ok Sailer?? :)





6 comments:

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

I love all of the new pictures. Sailer's flower hat is so stinking cute!! That story about show and tell is so funny. He is the kind of student every teacher loves. He cracks me up! I'm glad y'all got to come by the house. Don't wait so long to blog again, okay?! Ha, ha. :)

Kristen O'Kelley said...

oh my gosh...that's SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

How can you not be a proud grandparent. I love these kids. They are so beautiful; they brighten my day.

Love NeNe

The Bird Nest said...

Your children are precious!!!

Beth Goff said...

She's SO cute!!!!

cathy said...

I do love the Flower hat...it is so cute. I have to get one for Reese. I am glad you shared where you got it!