Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Uncle Shane Turns 21!

On Sunday evening, our family met for Uncle Shane's 21st birthday party! It is SO hard to believe that Shane is 21, b/c when I met him, he was in middle school! Ugh! I feel REALLY old! Anyway, here are a few pics of Sunday evening...here is Shane and his beautiful girlfriend Laura...with Sailer...

Shane was so sweet with Sailer...a natural! :)
Me, Kristin, and Laura!
Me & Kristin...who is now 25 weeks preggo with cousin Maddie! We can't wait til she's here!





2 comments:

Kendall, Samantha, and Marlee said...

Hey Summer! Sailor is getting so big! I haven't seen her in a while! How did you get her hairbow to stay in her hair?

The Madsens said...

Summer, I can't believe that Shane is 21! He was in ELEMENTARY school when I met him! Good grief, we're getting old. Noah and Sailer are getting so big.