
So, if you know my husband, he always plays this game with Noah where he chases him and says, "Run for your life!" Noah runs SUPER fast through the house with Jason following behind...it's funny to watch. But, yesterday, Noah turned the tables and started chasing Jason, except Noah was saying....."Run for your wife!" It was SO hilarious! Of course, Jason had to stop b/c he was laughing so hard....we have many moments like these.......for example,
I was reading Noah's favorite book...."Curious George Visits the Toy Store." At the end of the book, George gets a prize.....without hesitation, Noah looks up at me with these gigantic blue eyes, and says, "Oh...George went poo-poo in the potty mommy?" What could I do? I just laughed....he thinks if ANYONE gets a prize, then they MUST have pooped in the potty. :)
One last story....I was changing Sailer's diaper this morning. Like always, Noah is right there, handing me wipes and saying...."Shewwww-wee sissy!" He was trying to tell me something, and I guess I wasn't paying him any attention, so he resorted to calling me by my real name....Summer, except it sounds like he's saying "slobber." So, now, he's saying "Slobber....SLOBBER....SLOBBER!" Louder and Louder as he repeats it! I was laughing so hard...then, Sailer started giggling...(so cute!)...and then, Noah says...."Babe! Babe! What are you doing?" So, now, I'm being called "babe" by my 3 year old! Oh....my goodness. It was so funny. I guess he really does pay attention to how his daddy talks to me...:)
1 comment:
SUCH cute stories! You are on my blog design blog roll now so I saw that you posted and had to check it out!
If you want your signature at the bottom of the post just start typing right before it.
LOVED your stories!
Post a Comment