The shirt says it all....very TRUE! Sailer's BabyLegs finally fit! YAY! They are awesome! It's so easy to change her diaper....no changing outfits....why didn't I think of this? Momma's Sweetie...:)
I LOVE her baby legs!! Precious! Anderson dropped in %'s too but doesn't look much like it to me. Doc says it's totally fine. He has never cried because of hunger so there is no worry...
I am glad yall had a fun family day at the park even though it was hot... come visit us... it's nice and cool!
1 comment:
I LOVE her baby legs!! Precious! Anderson dropped in %'s too but doesn't look much like it to me. Doc says it's totally fine. He has never cried because of hunger so there is no worry...
I am glad yall had a fun family day at the park even though it was hot... come visit us... it's nice and cool!
Post a Comment